PET/MR Breast Array for Diagnostic Imaging
- 16 receive elements
- supports parallel imaging
- PET compatible
- imaging volume: 2 l on each side
- B0‑field strength: 3 T
- ergonomically shaped coil housing and cushions
- low profile housing in favour of patient positioning
- approx. housing dimensions: 37 x 54 x 20 cm
- available for Siemens Biograph mMR and GE Signa PET/MR
- adaptable to non PET/MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
I. Dregely, Nuklearmedizin, Technische Universität München
Above samples are acquired with a Siemens 3 T Biograph mMR.
Mark Oehmigen et. al.: Integrated PET/MR breast cancer imaging: Attenuation correction and implementation of a 16-channel RF coil.
Medical Physics, 43, 4808; doi: 10.1118/1.4959546 (2016)
with RAPID Biomedical 16-channel PET/MR breast array # P-H16LE-030-01514-002 V02
I. Dregely et al.: A 16-channel MR coil for simultaneous PET/MR imaging in breast cancer.
Euro Radiol (2014) DOI:10.1007/s00330-014-3445-x
with RAPID Biomedical 16-channel PET/MR breast array # P-H16LE-030-FP39-1