Dual Tuned Head Coil for PET/MR
- transmit / receive quadrature polarization for both nuclei
- available for 31P, 23Na and 13C combined with 1H
(other non-proton nuclei on demand)
- supports 1H decoupling experiments
- optimized for PET/MR
- B0-field strength 3 T
- sliding mounting mechanism for patient access
- approx. housing dimensions: inner diameter 26.5 cm / outer diameter 35 cm
- approx. weight: 8 kg
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system.
C. J. McGinnity, King’s College London, UK and H. H. Quick, University Hospital Essen, Germany
Transverse slice of the PET image and overlay on the T2 TSE anatomical image in Proc. ISMRM 2016