Dual Tuned Head Coil for PET/MR
- transmit / receive quadrature polarization for both nuclei
- high SNR performance
- optimum homogeneity
- supports 1H decoupling experiments
- optimized for PET/MR
- sliding mounting mechanism for easy access
- open design for fMRI studies
- available for 31P, 23Na and 13C combined with 1H (other non-proton nuclei on demand)
- a pediatric version with adapted measurements is also available
- B0 field strength: 3 T
- approximate housing dimensions: inner diameter 26.5 cm / outer diameter 35 cm
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
C. J. McGinnity, King’s College London, UK and H. H. Quick, University Hospital Essen, Germany
Transverse slice of the PET image and overlay on the T2 TSE anatomical image in Proc. ISMRM 2016