8 Channel Volumetric Mouse Array
- volumetric coil array for 1H imaging of mice
- 8 channel volumetric array
- actively decoupled
- 2×4 coil elements on inner tube
- integrated preamplifiers
- migrates overview image and scan of a particular region into one coil
- covers a FoV of 8 cm length
- for high SNR details choose only the coil elements next to your ROI
- animal is positioned only once, no further repositioning is needed
- supports parallel imaging methods such as SENSE or GRAPPA
- mechanically adapated to RAPID Biomedical mouse hoder LHMXG-01017
inner diameter 35 mm
outer diameter 119 mm
coil length 80 mm
- pre-requisites: 8 channel receiver system and an actively decoupled volume transmit coil
Individually adaptable to the established systems like Bruker, Agilent, Varian and clinical scanners at any field strength.
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system.
Herbert Reinl, Klinische Radiologie Großhadern, Universität München, Germany
D. Kokorin, M. Haas, M. Zaitsev: Multi-Slice Parallel Excitation Reduced FOV Imaging for Rodent EPI Applications.
ISMRM Stockholm, ePoster #4916 (2010)
with RAPID Biomedical 8-channel mouse array # P-H08L-094-00830-001