4 Channel Thorax Array for Obese Rat
- rat thorax array coil
- 4 channels for optimised image quality
- whole thorax coverage by volumetric array
- split coil housing supports
easy animal handling,
reproducible animal positioning
fast animal change for maximum throughput
- integrated preamplifiers for optimum sensitivity
- large diameter for obese rats
- pre-requisite: actively decoupled volume transmit resonator with a minimum inner diameter of 72 mm
Individually adaptable to the established systems like Bruker, Agilent, Varian and clinical scanners at any field strength.
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system.
M. Neumaier/D. Stiller, Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany