16 Channel Wrist Array for 7 T
- array for high resolution wrist imaging
- transmit quadrature birdcage
- split receive array and separate transmit coil
- 16 receive channels, supporting parallel imaging
- B0‑field strength 7T
- head rest for „Superman“-positioning
- slide frame supports flexible positioning for left or right wrist
- housing dimensions: volume resonator: approx. ID 17 cm, OD 21 cm, length 29 cm
- Rx Array: approx. length 8 cm
- shape follows hand anatomy
- approx. weight: 9 kg
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
- no medical device
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Caution! Investigational device limited by Federal (or United States) Law to investigational use only.
A.B. Schmid et al.: Feasibility of Diffusion Tensor and Morphologic Imaging of Peripheral Nerves at Ultra-High Field Strength.
Investigative Radiology, doi: 10.1097/RLI.0000000000000492 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical transmit volume coil V-HQS-070-01391-003 and the 16-channel receive array P-H16LE-070-01392-003