Volume Coils for Obese Rat Studies
- volume resonator for obese rats
- transmit, actively decoupled or transmit/receive quadrature polarization
- expanded inner diameter to a free bore of 90 mm
- coil can be equipped with active decoupling to be combined with RAPID surface
phased array coils in order to exploit the optimum sensitivity for any application
- available for 120 mm and 116 mm gradient coils
- inner diameter: 90 mm
- outer diameter: 112 mm minimum
Individually adaptable to the established systems like Bruker, Agilent, Varian and clinical scanners at any field strength.
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system.
G. Nyitrai et al.: Stepwise occlusion of the carotid arteries of the rat: MRI assessment of the effect of donepezil and hypoperfusion-induced brain atrophy and white matter microstructural changes.
PLOS ONE, doi.orr 10.1371/journal.pone.0198265 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical volume coil for obese rats no. V-HQS-094-01502-001