Rat Heart Phased Arrays
- surface coil for 1H rat heart imaging
- 4-channel* and 2-channel version available
- receive only, actively decoupled
- increased sensitivity, even from the deeper regions of the tissue, e.g. from the back wall of the myocardium
- built into an anatomically shaped housing
- mechanically adapted to RAPID rat holder LHRXGS-00563
- approximate measurements
length: 86 mm
width: 68 mm
height: 26.5 mm
- pre-requisite: actively decoupled volume transmit resonator with a minimum ID of 72 mm and if applicable, a PDD (pin diode driver)
* 4 channels recommended for parallel imaging techniques, only
Individually adaptable to the established systems like Bruker, Agilent, Varian and clinical scanners at any field strength.
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system.