Mouse Heart Surface Coil Array
Surface coil arrays
▪ curved housing to be combined with mouse holder LHMXGS-00562
▪ fit into volume transmit coils with inner diameter of 72 mm or wider
▪ 2 receive channels, actively decoupled
▪ integrated low noise preamplifiers
▪ increased sensitivity, even from the deeper regions of the tissue, e.g. from the back wall of the myocardium
▪ adaptable to clinical and pre-clinical MR systems
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system.
No Medical Device! Caution – The use of the devices described above is limited to investigational use on laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects.
2-channel surface array for mouse heart at 3 T
Image 1: Cardiac cine sequence for a mouse with a complete ligation of left coronary artery.
Image 2: PSIR of the heart of a mouse with an farction.
Image courtey: Delattre and J.-P. Vallée, Radiomogy department, Geneva University Hospital.