Mouse Head and Heart Arrays
- surface coil array for 1H imaging of small animals
- 2- or 4-*channel arrays for mouse brain or cardiac
- receive only
- actively decoupled
- fixed tuned
- anatomical shape for optimized receive homogeneity and SNR
- supporting parallel imaging experiments
- mechanically adapted to RAPID mouse holder LHRXGS-00562
- measurements down to 50 mm x 16 mm
- coil and animal holder fit into volume transmit coils with an inner diameter of 72 mm or more
– 2 resp. 4 channel receiver system
– PIN diode driver
– actively decoupled volume transmit coil
Individually adaptable to the established systems like Bruker, Agilent, Varian and clinical scanners at any field strength.
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system and for customized options.
C. Corbet et al.: Interruption of lactate uptake by inhibiting mitochondrial pyruvate transport unravels direct antitumor and radiosensitizing effects.
nature communications, doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-03525-0 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical 13C/1H dual tuned mouse head coil O-XL-HL-117-01679-001
B.M.A. Delattre et al.: High Time-Resolved Cardiac Functional Imaging Using Temporal Regularization for Small Animal on a Clinical 3T Scanner
IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING, VOL. 59, NO. 4, (APRIL 2012) 929 – 935
with RAPID Biomedical 2-channel mouse heart surface coil P-H02LE-030-00745-001