Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil
- multiple purpose application such as extremities and skeletal muscle
- transmit/receive linear polarization for both nuclei
- available for 31P, 23Na, 13C, 19F, … spectroscopy (other non-proton nuclei on demand)
- supports 1H decoupling when applicable
- flexible housing
- maximum patient comfort
- optimized SNR and penetration depth
- B0 field strength: 1.5 T or 3 T
- approximate housing measurements: 22 cm x 33 cm
- example shows a 31P vastus application
- For liver applications we offer coils with adapted size for appropriate penetration depth.
Medical Device, CE according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC
Caution: Investigational Device. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.
Please contact us for availability on your MR system.
Chris Boesch et. al., University of Bern, Switzerland
C. Hundshammer et al.: Simultaneous characterization of tumor cellularity and the Warburg effect with PET, MRI and hyperpolarized 13C-MRSI.
Theranostics / 8(17):4765-4780, doi: 10.7150/thno.25162 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical 13C/1H flexible surface coil # O-XL-HL-030-01189-003
F. Bönner et.al.: Monocyte imaging aftermyocardial infarction with 19FMRI at 3 T: a pilot study in explanted porcine hearts.
European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging, 16, 612–620, doi:10.1093/ehjci/jev008 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil # O-XQ-030-01407-001
A.J. Bakermans et.al.: Interrelations of muscle functional MRI, diffusion weighted MRI and 31P-MRS in exercised lower back muscles.
Cardiovascular Research, doi:10.1093/cvr/cvt212 (2013-10-16)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H flexible surface coil # O-XL-HL-030-01027-011
G. Layec et.al.: Skeletal muscle work efficiency with age: the role of non-contractile processes.
Clinical Science, 128, 213–223 (Printed in Great Britain), doi: 10.1042/CS20140274 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H ridgid surface coil # O-XL-HL-030-01041-001