Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil M/L for 1.5 T and 3 T
- multi-purpose applications such as skeletal muscle (head excluded)
- transmit/receive linear polarization for both nuclei
- available for 31P, 23Na, 13C, 19F (other non-proton nuclei on demand)
- supports proton decoupled spectroscopy if applicable
- B0-field strength 1.5 T and 3 T
- flexible housing
- approx. housing dimensions: outer diameter 22 x 33 cm (M) / 30 x 33 cm (L)
- approx. weight: coil 0.7 kg / interface 3.3 kg
- also available for liver applications with adapted size (L) for appropriate penetration depth
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system.
Please, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
Chris Boesch et. al., University of Bern, Switzerland
M. Rothe et al.: In vivo 19F MR inflammation imaging after myocardial infarction in a large animal model at 3 T.
Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine, 32:5–13 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10334-018-0714-8
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil M #
C. Hundshammer et al.: Simultaneous characterization of tumor cellularity and the Warburg effect with PET, MRI and hyperpolarized 13C-MRSI.
Theranostics / 8(17):4765-4780, doi: 10.7150/thno.25162 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical 13C/1H flexible surface coil L # O-XL-HL-030-01189-003
F. Bönner et.al.: Monocyte imaging aftermyocardial infarction with 19FMRI at 3 T: a pilot study in explanted porcine hearts.
European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging, 16, 612–620, doi:10.1093/ehjci/jev008 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil M # O-XQ-030-01407-001
A.J. Bakermans et.al.: Interrelations of muscle functional MRI, diffusion weighted MRI and 31P-MRS in exercised lower back muscles.
Cardiovascular Research, doi:10.1093/cvr/cvt212 (2013-10-16)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H flexible surface coil M # O-XL-HL-030-01027-011