Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil M/L for 1.5 T and 3 T
- multi-purpose applications such as skeletal muscle (head excluded)
- transmit/receive linear polarization for both nuclei
- available for 31P, 23Na, 13C, 19F (other non-proton nuclei on demand)
- supports proton decoupled spectroscopy if applicable
- B0-field strength 1.5 T and 3 T
- flexible housing
- approx. housing dimensions: outer diameter 22 x 33 cm (M) / 30 x 33 cm (L)
- approx. weight: coil 0.7 kg / interface 3.3 kg
- also available for liver applications with adapted size (L) for appropriate penetration depth
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system.
Chris Boesch et. al., University of Bern, Switzerland
M. Rothe et al.: In vivo 19F MR inflammation imaging after myocardial infarction in a large animal model at 3 T.
Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine, 32:5–13 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10334-018-0714-8
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil M #
C. Hundshammer et al.: Simultaneous characterization of tumor cellularity and the Warburg effect with PET, MRI and hyperpolarized 13C-MRSI.
Theranostics / 8(17):4765-4780, doi: 10.7150/thno.25162 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical 13C/1H flexible surface coil L # O-XL-HL-030-01189-003
F. Bönner et.al.: Monocyte imaging aftermyocardial infarction with 19FMRI at 3 T: a pilot study in explanted porcine hearts.
European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging, 16, 612–620, doi:10.1093/ehjci/jev008 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil M # O-XQ-030-01407-001
A.J. Bakermans et.al.: Interrelations of muscle functional MRI, diffusion weighted MRI and 31P-MRS in exercised lower back muscles.
Cardiovascular Research, doi:10.1093/cvr/cvt212 (2013-10-16)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H flexible surface coil M # O-XL-HL-030-01027-011