Breast Array for 7 T
- phased array for breast imaging
- 4 transmit/receive elements
- supports parallel imaging
- imaging volume: 2 l on each side
- B0‑field strength 7 T
- ergonomically shaped coil housing and cushions
- low profile housing in favour of patient positioning
- approx. housing dimensions: 37 x 54 x 20 cm
- approx. weight: 4.5 kg (coil only)
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
- no medical device
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Caution! Investigational device limited by Federal (or United States) Law to investigational use only.
DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany: In vivo images of a healthy volunteer obtained with the 4 channel breast array using a fl3d1_ns sequence (left) and a tse2d1 sequence (right).
Download information about Breast Array for 7 T as PDF .