8 Channel 13C Breast Array for 3 T
- phased array for 13C breast imaging
- 8 channel array:
– 2 channel Tx/Rx
– 6 receive elements
- supports parallel imaging
- use of 1H body coil allowed
- B0‑field strength: 3 T
- ergonomically shaped coil housing and cushions
- low profile housing in favour of patient positioning
- approx. housing dimensions: 37 x 54 x 20 cm
- approx. weight: 4.7 kg (coil only)
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system.
F.A. Gallagher et al.: Imaging breast cancer using hyperpolarized carbon-13 MRI.
PNAS, (January 2020) 117 (4) 2092-2098; https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1913841117
with RAPID Biomedical 8 channel 13C breast coil P-X02L-06LE-030-FP32-1