4 Channel Rat Thorax Array
- rat thorax array coil
- 4 channels for optimised image quality
- whole thorax coverage by volumetric array
- split coil housing supports
– easy animal handling
– reproducible animal positioning
– fast animal change for maximum throughput
- integrated preamplifiers for optimum sensitivity
- pre-requisite: actively decoupled volume transmit resonator with a minimum inner diameter of 72 mm
Individually adaptable to the established systems like Bruker, Agilent, Varian and clinical scanners at any field strength.
Please contact us for availability on your NMR system.
Detlef Stiller, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co KG, Div. Research, Germany
D. Berthel et al.: Optimization of a four channel phased array coil for rat lung imaging at 7 T.
ESMRMB / ISMRM 22 (2014), Milano Poster # 2310