X Nucleus Cardiac Coils
RAPID Biomedical offers proton and X nucleus coils for cardiac imaging and spectroscopy. The coil design depends strongly on your application specifications. Further important criteria are field strength and scanner model. We are happy to share our experience and discuss to determine the optimum customized solution for your project.
- flexible or rigid housings
- linear or quadrature polarization
- multi-channel receive arrays
- various X nucleus options
- for prone or supine patient positioning
- adjustable housings for pediatric studies
- coils for 1.5 T, 3 T or 7 T MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.