7 T Breast Array
Technical advances in the recent years have led to the availability of MR systems with increasing B0 fields. MRI at 7 T yields a higher intrinsic SNR in comparison to clinical scanners. This can be used to increase spatial and/or temporal resolution of MR images.
- 4 transmit/receive elements
- supports parallel imaging
- optimized MR image quality
- easy handling and work-flow
- patient comfort by ergonomically formed
coil housing and cushions
- maximized imaging volume (2l on each side)
- B0 field strength: 7 T
- approximate housing measurements: 35 x 54 x 21 cm
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany: In vivo images of a healthy volunteer obtained with the 4 channel breast array using a fl3d1_ns sequence (left) and a tse2d1 sequence (right).