7 T 16-Channel Wrist Array
- 7 T wrist array
- transmit: quadrature birdcage
- receive: 16 receive channels
- ultra high resolution imaging
- supports parallel imaging
- optimised work flow by split receive array and separate transmit coil
- slide frame supports fully flexible positioning for left or right wrist
- split coil housing supports patient positioning and comfort
- head rest for comfortable patient positioning in „Superman“-posture
- B0 field strength: 7 T
No medical device, limited to investigational use.
Caution: Investigational Device. Limited by United States law to investigational use.
Please contact us for availability on your MR system.
A.B. Schmid et al.: Feasibility of Diffusion Tensor and Morphologic Imaging of Peripheral Nerves at Ultra-High Field Strength.
Investigative Radiology, doi: 10.1097/RLI.0000000000000492 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical transmit volume coil V-HQS-070-01391-003 and the 16-channel receive array P-H16LE-070-01392-003