1H Endorectal Coil
- MR coil for examination of the prostate
- 1H receive-only, single loop
- use of 1H body coil allowed
- B0-field strength 1.5 T and 3 T
- sealed coil head
- minimum sized and drop-shaped housing
- housing dimensions: 9.7 x 2.5 x 1.7 cm (coil head)
- approx. weight: 1 kg (coil only) / 2 kg (holder)
- individually adaptable to different MR systems*
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
* Important Note:
For GE 1.5 T and 3 T MR systems this product is exclusively available through GE Healthcare. Please contact us regarding the availability on your MR system.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system.
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product sheet.
T2 in vivo images in sagittal (left) and transversal orientation (right) showing a well-positioned Endorectal Coil with a centered prostate gland (2) and the flat top (1) facing towards the prostate