1H Endorectal Coil
This endorectal coil is indicated for use as diagnostic device extension for MR systems to produce transverse, sagittal, coronal and oblique images, spectroscopic images and/or spectra, displaying the internal structure of the prostate. These images when interpreted by a trained physician, yield information that may assist in diagnosis.
- MR coil for examination of the prostate
- 1H receive-only, single loop
- sealed coil head with soft coating
- minimum sized and drop-shaped
housing for patient comfort
- easy coil positioning
- use of 1H body coil allowed
- B0 field strength: 1.5 T or 3 T
- approximate housing measurements: 9.7 x 2.5 x 1.7 cm (coil head)
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Important Note: For a GE 1.5 T and 3 T MR systems this product is exclusively available through GE Healthcare.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system. Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
T2 in vivo images in sagittal (left) and transversal orientation (right) showing a well-positioned Endorectal Coil with a centered prostate gland (2) and the flat top (1) facing towards the prostate