13C Endorectal Coil
- dual-tuned 13C/1H for endorectal studies
- sealed coil head with soft coating
- integrated 13C Urea calibration phantom
- easy coil positioning
- use of 1H body coil allowed
- B0 field strength: 3 T
- approximate housing measurements: 97 x 31 x 22 mm (coil head) / Ø 12 mm (coil neck)
- as a prerequisite a dedicated 13C transmit coil is required
Medical Device, CE according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC
Caution: Investigational Device. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.
Please contact us for availability on your MR system.
Image Courtesy: Fiona Gong, University College London, U.K.
T2 weighted image (A) and diffusion MR image (B) from routine multi-parametric MRI demonstrating a focal tumour (arrow) confirmed at biopsy as Gleason 3+4; more visible on hyperpolarised MRI study as increased 13-C lactate signal (arrow)