13C Endorectal Coil for 1.5 T and 3 T
- dual-tuned 13C / 1H coil for endorectal studies
- dedicated 13C transmit coil required
- use of 1H body coil allowed
- B0-field strength 3 T
- sealed coil head
- approx. housing dimensions: 9.7 x 3.1 x 2.2 cm (coil head) / Ø 1.2 cm (coil neck)
- approx. weight: 1.2 kg (coil only) / ca. 3.5 kg (holder)
- individually adaptable to different MR systems
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system.
Please, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
Image Courtesy: Fiona Gong, University College London, U.K.
T2 weighted image (A) and diffusion MR image (B) from routine multi-parametric MRI demonstrating a focal tumour (arrow) confirmed at biopsy as Gleason 3+4; more visible on hyperpolarised MRI study as increased 13-C lactate signal (arrow)