1.5 T – 3 T Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil
- multiple purpose application such as extremities and skeletal muscle
- transmit/receive linear polarization for both nuclei
- available for 31P, 23Na, 13C, 19F, … spectroscopy (other non-proton nuclei on demand)
- supports proton decoupled spectroscopy, if applicable
- flexible housing provides maximum patient comfort
- B0 field strength 1.5 T or 3 T
- example shows a 31P vastus application
- For liver applications we offer coils with adapted size for appropriate penetration depth.
For a quotation on this coil please contact us.
Regulatory requirements for medical products will vary by country and MR system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (USA, Canada, and South America) to determine approval status for products mentioned on this product page.
Chris Boesch et. al., University of Bern, Switzerland
C. Hundshammer et al.: Simultaneous characterization of tumor cellularity and the Warburg effect with PET, MRI and hyperpolarized 13C-MRSI.
Theranostics / 8(17):4765-4780, doi: 10.7150/thno.25162 (2018)
with RAPID Biomedical 13C/1H flexible surface coil # O-XL-HL-030-01189-003
F. Bönner et.al.: Monocyte imaging aftermyocardial infarction with 19FMRI at 3 T: a pilot study in explanted porcine hearts.
European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging, 16, 612–620, doi:10.1093/ehjci/jev008 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil # O-XQ-030-01407-001
A.J. Bakermans et.al.: Interrelations of muscle functional MRI, diffusion weighted MRI and 31P-MRS in exercised lower back muscles.
Cardiovascular Research, doi:10.1093/cvr/cvt212 (2013-10-16)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H flexible surface coil # O-XL-HL-030-01027-011
G. Layec et.al.: Skeletal muscle work efficiency with age: the role of non-contractile processes.
Clinical Science, 128, 213–223 (Printed in Great Britain), doi: 10.1042/CS20140274 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H ridgid surface coil # O-XL-HL-030-01041-001